How to register your Business with SMEDAN and access up to ₦50,000 grants.
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) has initiated mass registration of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises ( MSMEs) in Nigeria.
The mass registration exercise will make it easier for MSMEs in Nigeria to establish a robust database and each MSME will have a unique identification number produced for them.
The registration exercise is available to all Nigerian-based Micro , Small and Medium Enterprises including craftsmen, merchants, tailors, garment designers, spare part dealers and so many more.
Who Can Register?
If you run a business you are qualified to register. With registration, stakeholders in private and public sector can provide the necessary support, policies and programs tailored for you. The exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes, More significantly it’s free!
What Are the Benefits of Registration?
Registration is a quick and fast activity to complete within minutes. More importantly, it is SECURE!
The benefits to your business include;
1. A SMEDAN unique identification Number (SUIN).
2. Access to SMEDAN conditional Grant scheme (Grants up to ₦50,000 per MSME)
3. Financing goals from the public and private sectors, financial institutions and foreign donors
4. Empowerment programs and Entrepreneurship Training.
5. business insurance and many more opportunities.
Kindly register your business through the button below.