First Bank Transfer Code For Nigeria – How To Register & Use First Bank USSD Code
Want a fast and easy way to move money right on your cell phone from your First Bank account in Nigeria? You then need to continue using Nigeria’s FirstBank transfer code to return funds as well as pay bills and airtime.
You may wonder how you might do this. The simple answer to this is to dial * 894 #.
Yeah, the First Bank USSD code in Nigeria helps you to do several other things.
Here are some of the few things you can do when connecting to your FirstBank account in any part of Nigeria on your phone:
- Money transfer from your bank account.
- Do a subscription to DSTV.
- Pay for subscription to GOTV.
- Check your balance on your First Bank account.
- You can register and activate the banking service in USSD.
- Buy the airtime from your Nigeria First Bank account.
- Use firstbank transfer code to fund your Bet9ja account.
WHAT ‘S THE FEATURES OF THE FIRST USSD CODE
Here are some of the benefits of using USSD code
- Secured transfers
- It is easy
- It is one of Nigeria’s best ways of doing banking.
- We don’t require internet access.
- You can then check the balance of your account.
- Buying airtime in Nigeria use First Bank transfer app.
- The USSD code helps you to open an account.
- It helps you to quickly shell out your bills.
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER TO THE FIRSTBANK USSD CODE
Before you can use the conversion code the following is what you need:
- First Bank Nigeria Limited has an active bank account.
- Cell phone number.
- Link your bank account to your phone number.
- Cell Phones.
- Link your debit card to your account at First Branch.
- You must also profile your phone for SMS warning.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST BANK TRANSFER CODE IN NIGERIA
To register and activate the FirstBank USSD code follow these steps:
1. Sign in to the account.
2. Link your Account debit card.
3. On the phone, press * 894 #.
4. Pick “0” option, and select Send.
5. A list emerges of all debit cards that are connected to your FirstBank account.
6. Choose the mobile money transfer card you want to use.
7. Enter your Username (this is a four-digit password for your chosen card).
8. Build a new USSD banking PIN for first deposit.
Please remember you can also ring * 894 * 0 # to open your account.
You’ll get a message saying your registration has been completed.
This is it. You have registered successfully for the mobile banking service at First Atm, so you can start transferring money from your bank account to your mobile wallet, so vice versa.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY Via TRANSFER CODE USING THE FIRST BANK
How To Transfer Money Using The USSD Code *894#The next thing I think you’ll like to do after you’ve registered for the USSD code is transferring money from your bank account.
Using First Bank USSD Quick Banking Service in Nigeria, follow these tips to move money:
- Dial the code * 894 # for now.
- Type the precise sum of money you would like your bank account to move.
- Enter next the account number to which you want to transfer the currency.
- Pick the payee bank
- Now, check the amount of money you pass to the other bank account.
- Enter name of beneficiary.
- Enter the First Bank Five (5) digit PIN that you created while registering.
- Pick the account on which the money may be debited.
- Choose the account on which the money may be debited.
- Review to see that any of the information you entered is right before submitting the money.
- If any errors are found, then cancel the transaction.
- If all the details is right click the Send button.
- Wait for a message showing that your FirstBank account has successfully moved money to another bank.
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME USING THE FIRST BANK TRANSFER CODE FOR NIGERIA (*894#)
Once you’ve registered with the USSD banking app, there are other choices with you, including buying airtime from your First Bank account.
If you want to buy airtime to your own number from your bank account then follow these steps:
- dial * 894*Amount # Short-code, then push Send button.
- Place your PIN in.
- Press Send tab.
- Ignore the on-screen directions to buy airtime.
For eg, you want to pass airtime to your own telephone number worth 800 Naira say 0702345678, then dial this code * 894 * 800 * 0702345678 #.
You need to remember the phone number you used to signup the USSD banking service at First bank Branch.
FIRST BANK TRANSFER CODE TO BUY AIRTIME TO ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER
If you want to obtain airtime for another telephone number then follow these steps:
- On the phone number linked to your First Bank account, dial * 894 #.
- Pick the amount you wish to pass to be refunded.
- Type the phone number that you are sending the airtime to on the next page.
- Place your PIN in.
- Even you can dial the code: * 894*Amount*Phone Number #.
- You need to type in your Password after that.
The airtime will be deposited on the phone number if all is good.
For eg, if you want to load 600 Naira airtime on the 0701234567 phone line, then the code to dial is * 894 * 600 * 0701234567 #.
CHECK YOUR FIRST BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE WITH USSD CODE.
If you want to check the status of your First Bank account, the short-code to use is * 894 * 00 #.
- Tap Enter after dialing the USSD code.
- Enter your PIn, and hit Send.
A Messge that shows the balance in your bank account will appear.
HOW TO RESET YOUR PIN FOR FIRST BANK TRANSFER CODE IN NIGERIA
To reset your mobile banking PIN at First Atm, dial the short code * 894 * 0 # on the phone number that is connected to your bank account.
Follow the prompts to reset your mobile banking Card.
Before you can update or restore your Pin / password, you must remember that you must have your old Code.
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) will still stay confidential.
HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST BANK MINI ACCOUNT STATEMENT
You will access your mini statement from First Bank by dialing * 894*Account Number #.
Follow on-screen instructions to generate a mini bank account statement.
Please notice you will receive the statement via SMS.
WHAT ARE THE TRANSFER CHARGES AND LIMITS
The charges / fees and restrictions for using the mobile banking service at First Branch are as follows:
- Recharge is free of charge.
- Charges for the network range from 2 Naira to 5 Naira.
- Transfers of money from your bank account to another FirstBank account number are completely free.
- If you transfer money to another bank account from tour FirstBank account, then you will be paid 55 Naira.
- The cap on mobile banking transactions is Naira 100,000 a day.
- For all mobile banking customers of FirstBank the airtime recharge cap is 10,000 Naira monthly.
WHAT IS THE FIVE (5) DIGIT PIN FOR FIRST BANK TRANSFER
For First Atm, the five ( 5) digit PIN is the number you create when you register with the mobile banking service. It is the 5 digit PIN that helps you to transfer money in Nigeria using the First Bank transfer token.
Now that you know what the five ( 5) digit PIN is, you just need to locate the Password, set up your 5-digit code and continue your bank account transactions.
As you can see, you can use Nigeria’s First Bank transfer code in a lot of forms and the charges are incredibly low.
Extra airtime for you only.
Just dial *894*3*smartcardnumber# to activate your DSTV compact subscription to win cool airtime to call your friends and family.
— FirstBank Nigeria (@FirstBankngr) August 14, 2020